SAWS - TILE - CONCRETE - TREE - STEEL & WOOD
TOE KICK SAW
Manufacturer: CRAIN TOOLS
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on toe kick saw rentals in San Jose, Gilroy and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Crain's toe-kick saw draws its name from the fact that it fits under the toe-kick of cabinets, which is handy as hell when you need to cut through old material to lay down a new plywood sub-floor without pulling the cabinets in the process.
- Standard Features Crain Model 775
- Motor: 2 1/2 HP 120V 11A 60 Hz
- Blade Shaft RPM: 4,500 RPM
- Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Minimum Working Dimensions: Toe-Kick to be Cut:
- Minimum Toe Kick Height: 3-1/2"
- Maximum Toe Kick Depth: 4"
- Maximum Floor Thickness: 3/4"
- Blade included with rental
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our toe kick saw rentals in Hollister serving San Benito County & Monterey Bay Area.