DRILLS & BITS
CONCRETE DRILL with OSHA DUST COLLECTOR
2 Hour: $31.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on rotary hammer concrete drill rentals in Campbell, San Jose, Gilroy and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For drilling holes in concrete where silica dust control is paramount this SDS-MAX rotary hammer is engineered with Makita's enhanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT ), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. The Makita Dust Extraction Attachment is engineered to reduce the dust created from concrete drilling when used with a job site vacuum.
- Makita Model HR4013C Rotary Hammer Standard Features
- 11 Amp motor
- 8.4 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling.
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load)
- Weight 15.1 pounds
- Blows Per Minute 1,450 to 2,900 BPM
- No load RPM 250 to 500
- We offer for rental standard SDS-MAX carbide tipped drill bits ranging in size from 5/16" through 1-
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
- SDS-MAX BIT 1/4" - 7/8" for HAMMER DRILL
- SDS-MAX BIT 1" - 1 1/2" for HAMMER DRILL
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our concrete drill with osha dust collector rentals in Hollister serving San Benito County & Monterey Bay Area.