DRILLS & BITS
1/2" RIGHT ANGLE DRILL, HOLE HAWG
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on electric drill rentals in San Jose, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Power and torque, that's about all that needs to be said about the Hole Hawg line of drills. The compact design of this drill makes it perfect for drilling between studs and joists. This unit will handle up to a 4 5/8in. Self feed Bit. An extra-long pipe handle helps you control the power. Features two speed ranges and reverse, 1200 and 300 RPM, this will greatly increase the versatility of this drill. Hi-torque and hi-speed make this the perfect choice for the heavy-duty user. Amps: 7.5, Speed (RPM): 300 and 1,200, Side
- Standard Features Milwaukee Model 1676-6
- Weight 14.6 Pounds
- Length 7.18"
- Width 6.43"
- Height 18.93"
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 1/2 inch right angle drill hole hawg rentals in Hollister serving San Benito County & Monterey Bay Area.